LET’S TALK TO IT
- Thanks for wasting an hour of your time with us every week. We really appreciate it.
- Thanks for listening, y’all! Support us on Patreon if you’d like, but you don’t have to.
- You’ve got like TWO DAYS left to snag our Patreon “Sickest-Ass T-Shirt.”
- Please rate us on iTunes, tell a friend who likes baseball and/or music. Or don’t!
SPONSOR BREAK – Muscle Buddies Deltoid Glaze
FOOD & BEVERAGE NEWS: You Eat And Drink Them
- Riley gets flavor blasted.
- Ian gets hopped up on Yerbae.
MUSICAL GUEST: PILE
Let’s Recall Several Baseballmen: The Cards
THE BASEBALL THINGS
- The Reds and the Padres are cool and fun.
- Shohei is BACk, baby.
- Whoooooole lotta grand slams. The most ever, in fact!
- Joey Gallo and Hunter Pence hitting monster bombs.
- Mike Fiers threw a no hitter and no one cared
- Kenley and Joe Kelly broken.
- It would appear that a governor has been put on the mammoth machine, however smashes and jacks appear to be on a rampage, and moonshots have made a move as well.
- This whole Bellinger to the OF to make sure he doesn’t dive is hilarious
OLD SCHOOL PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Bartolomé Fortunato